Feel good quality
Approx. 50% more sustainable raw materials
Fashion for your entire family
Looks that suit you
Here you can find frequently asked questions and their answers.
Information about the current Coronavirus COVID-19 situation
In view of the current situation, C&A has taken the painful but responsible decision to close some of its stores. However, little by little we are reopening them.
From 11.05.2020 on all our stores are open.
From 11.05.2020 on all our stores are open.
- Intercora Brasov, Calea Bucuresti nr. 105, 500299 Brasov
- Targu Mures FMZ Kaufland, Str. Gheorghe Doja nr. 64-68, 540146 Targu Mures, Mures
- Intercora Buzau, Str. Frasinet nr. 17, 120005 Buzau
- Intercora Ploiesti, Bd. Republicii nr. 138, 100074 Ploiesti, Prahova
- Intercora Botosani, Str. Mihai Eminescu nr. 4, 710014 Botosani
- Prima Shops-Oradea, Bulevardul Decebal 61A, 410214 Oradea, Bihor
- Vaslui Retail Park, Str. Decebal 44, Vaslui, 730226 Vaslui
- Slobozia Value Center, Bd. Bucuresti-Constanta Nr 14, 920051 Slobozia, Ialomita
- Roman Value Center, Str. Mihai Viteazu nr 3, 611124 Roman, Neamt
- Zalau Value Center, Bd Mihai Viteazu nr. 52B, 450090 Zalau, Salaj
- Braila 2 Shopping Park, Str. G-ral Gheorghe Avramescu nr 10, 540146 Braila
- Hello Shopping Park, Calea Republicii nr.181, 600304 Bacau<7li>
From 18.05.2020 on all our stores are open.
- Algarveshopping - loja nº AO 105, Lanka Parque Comercial e Industrial do Algarve, 8200-417 Albufeira
- C.C. Jumpo - loja nº 33, Avda. do Brasil, Quinta do Barberia, 4760-010 Vila Nova de Famalicão
- C.C. Nova Arcada - loja n. 1.03, Avenida de Lamas nº 100, 4700-084 Braga
- C.C. Braga Parque, Loja 1015, 4710-427, Braga
- C.C. 8ª Avenida, Avda. Dr. Renato Araújo, 1625, 3700-346 São João da Madeira
- C.C. Cascaisshopping, Estrada Nacional 9 -km 6,8, 2645-543 Alcabideche
- C.C. Forum Algarve, Estrada Nacional 125, Km 103 loja 079, 8009-126 Faro
- C.C. Forum Coimbra, Quinta do Almegue, Vale Gemil, loja 0.61, Santa Clara, 3040-193 Coimbra
- C.C. Gaiashopping, Av. Dos Descobrimentos, 549, 4404-503 Vila Nova de Gaia
- C.C. Glicinas-Aradas, Rua D. Manuel Barbuda e Vasconcelos, loja nº 33, 3810-419 Aveiro
- C.C. Guimarãesshopping, Alameda DR. Mariano Felgueiras, Creixomil, 4835-075, Guimarães
- C.C. Palacio do gelo, Loja 002 - Quinta da Alagoa, 3500-606, Viseu
- C.C. Parque Nascente, Praceta Parque Nascente, nº 35, 4435-185 Rio Tinto
- C.C. Portimão Retail Center, Horta da Boavista, 8500-524 Portimão
- Edificio Paladium, Rua de Santa Catarina, 71-73, 4000-449, Porto
- Estçao Viana, Avda. General Humberto Delgado, Lj 2070/2072, Nº 101 Monserrate, 4900-317 Viana do Castelo
- Forum Madeira, Estrada Monumental, nº 390, 9004-568 Funchal
- Forum Montijo, Loja 048 - Zona Industrial do Pau Queimado, Rua da Azinheira - Afonseiro, 2870-100, Montijo
- Leiriashopping, Alto do Vieiro, Loja A001, 2400-441, Leiria
- Maiashopping, Lugar da Ardegães, loja nº 108/109, 4425-500 Águas-Santas
- Mar shopping Algarve, Almancil, loja 0.30, 8135-182, Almancil
- Massamá shopping center, Av. 25 de Abril, lote 221,222,223, Sub Cave, loja Esq., 2745-862, Massamá
- Tavira Grand Plaza Tavira, Rua Almirante Candido dos Reis, 8800-318 Tavira
- W-shopping, Rua Pedro de Santarem, 29, Loja 2,48+2,49+2,64, 2000-223 Santarém
From 20.05.2020 on all our stores are open.
From 18.05.2020 on all our stores are open.
No. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) there is no risk that our items are contaminated. The WHO has stated that there is no risk to those who receive packages delivered by courier.
We make sure that ordering online is safe. Packages are still being delivered as usual and all courier services have confirmed that, in order to avoid contact, recipients will not be required to sign any deliveries. We have also implemented additional health and hygiene measures in our warehouse and distribution centres to ensure our employees' safety. The World Health Organization has also confirmed that there is no reason to be concerned for those receiving packages delivered by courier.
At the moment we are able to deliver your order. Any updates will be promptly communicated to you.
We are currently unable to ship your order as quickly as usual. The reason is, on the one hand, the increased demand at the moment and, on the other, the adjustment of our internal capacities to protect employees. To ensure their safety, we carry out additional health and hygiene measures in our logistics center. Unfortunately, this means that we currently need longer to process your order than you are used to. We therefore ask for your understanding and assure you that we will do everything to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.
Czech Republic: up to 9 days
Croatia: up to 10 days
Denmark: up to 9 days
Finland: up to 11 days
Greece: up to 14 days
Hungary: up to 11 days
Portugal: up to 11 days
Romania: up to 11 days
Slovakia: up to 10 days
Slovenia: up to 10 days
Sweden: up to 10 days
Considering the current situation and meeting the authorities' recommendations to minimise the need to go outside, the return period has been temporarily extended to 60 days for all orders from 01.03.2020.
You will be able to exchange the articles bought in a C&A store promptly after reopening. Please keep your receipt for this and show it at the checkout. Unfortunately, due to technical and organisational reasons, it is not possible to return store-bought articles to the online shop.
We ask for your understanding that the shipment times for returns currently take longer than usual. But please be assured that we will process your return as soon as it arrives in our central warehouse and refund you the respective amount. In the meantime, we kindly ask for a little patience in this exceptional situation.
Due to the temporary closure of the store, in a few cases it is possible that we are unable to forward your parcel to our central warehouse. As soon as the store re-opens, we will process your return immediately and refund you the amount. In the meantime, we kindly ask for a little patience in this exceptional situation.
We always send you a confirmation email with your order information to your email address. In case you need certain order information, please search for our confirmation email in your personal email account. Additionally, we are currently working on the opportunity to display previous orders in your personal C&A account.
Yes – we guarantee that your data is completely safe with us. Thanks to state-of-the-art SSL encryption, we can guarantee the optimum protection of your personal data. In addition, we protect all your transactions with the mandatory card security code. Good to know: Your delivery address will only be used to process the delivery and not for credit checks or marketing purposes.
Yes – the minimum order value in our EU Online Shop is 19 Euro.
You forgot to redeem your discount voucher? No problem. Please send us an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Voucher code
- Voucher value
- Validity date
- How or from which provider you received the coupon code
- Other specified redemption conditions (if available)
We provide you with information on current availability by displaying stock levels. However, sometimes a desired size or colour combination is shown as in stock, even though it is already sold out.
Due to new stock arriving and returned goods, sold out items can soon become available again. However, it is impossible to provide reliable information.
Unfortunately, the items in your basket cannot be reserved for you.
If you experience login issues or functional problems in the C&A Online Shop, it often helps to delete cookies. Please note: Deleting cookies can also delete all items from your shopping basket.
The relevant instructions for the most popular browsers are as follows:
Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Open your Internet Explorer.
- Select the “Tools” button in the top right-hand corner of Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Safety button and then select “Delete browsing history”
- Select the check boxes “Cookies” and “Website data”.
- Click on “Delete”.
Deleting cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Select the menu point “History” on the top right.
- Select menu point “Clear recent history”.
- Select “Everything”.
- Activate the checkbox for “Cookies”.
- Click on “Delete now”.
Deleting cookies in Google Chrome:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Select the menu point “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data” on the top right.
- Click the checkboxes for “Cookies”, “Other site data and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files”.
- In the menu at the top of the screen, select the amount of data you want to delete. Choose “beginning of time” to delete everything.
- Click on “Clear browsing data”.
Depending on the browser version, the options may differ slightly. If you are still having problems viewing our website despite these settings or if your browser is not included, we will be happy to assist you.
You can contact us by phone or Email. Our Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday from 08:00-20:00 and Saturday from 08:00-16:00:Denmark: +45-78794104
Czech Republic: +420-2-34709591
(chargeable according to your phone contract)
Yes – once you have placed your order, you will receive an automated Email message acknowledging receipt. Please note: You will also receive this order acknowledgement Email if one of the items is currently out of stock. We will also notify you by Email, once your merchandise has been transferred to DHL and is en route to you.
You can collect your favourite items in your electronic shopping basket by clicking the “add to basket” button in the Online Shop. Good to know: A binding order is only created when you
- have entered all the data needed to fulfil the contract,
- accepted our Terms and Conditions and
- have clicked on the “Buy now” button
Until you click on the “Buy now” button, you can change your order and the data provided at any time. Once you have completed your order, you will receive an automated order acknowledgement Email. This contains your order details and the Terms and Conditions.
Our tip: If you have not already printed your order details and our Terms and Conditions and/or saved them elsewhere, we recommend that you print the confirmation Email and save it – we do not save your details.
The order acknowledgement does not constitute a contract of sale. It only states that your order has been received by us. We reserve the right to refuse your order; we are not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement based on your order.
Despatch of the items ordered is the point at which we accept your order. You will receive a separate Email notification to that effect. We do not accept orders from persons under 18 years of age.
Our EU Online Shop delivers to the following countries, specifically the mainland and excluding island territories:
- Czech Republic
When ordering in this online shop, it is important that you provide a delivery address and a billing address that matches one of the countries listed above.
Delivery address and billing address always need to be from the same country. If you want to order to another country, please change the webshop by using the dropdown in the footer.
Standard delivery with DHL is charged at 3.90 €. Shipping is free from a minimum order value of 39 €.
You should receive your order within the following time frames after receipt of the order acknowledgement
Czech Republic: 4-7 days
Croatia: 4-7 days
Denmark: 4-7 days
Finland: 6-10 days
Greece: 9-13 days
Hungary: 6-8 days
Portugal: 6-9 days
Romania: 5-8 days
Slovakia: 4-7 days
Slovenia: 4-7 days
Sweden: 5-7 days
Once your order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an automated Email confirming dispatch.
Are you rarely at home at regular DHL delivery times? We will be pleased to deliver your order to your place of work, your neighbour, friends or relatives.
Choose which payment method is best for you: Credit card or PayPal.
The C&A Online Shop accepts Visa and MasterCard.
If you pay for your order by credit card, the appropriate purchase amount is pre-authorised first. For example, checks are made to determine if the card is valid and if the available credit is sufficient. Please note: The authorisation of the purchase amount merely constitutes a reservation. The amount is only debited once your order has shipped.
Returns, refunds and complaints
Of course! You can return unworn items within 30 days and without giving a reason – this also applies to reduced merchandise. Please note that you have to cover the costs of returning the items back to us. For technical and administrative reasons, returns of online orders are not possible in C&A stores.
Once we have received the items in our logistics centre, a refund is initiated immediately. You will first receive a confirmation Email to notify you of the number of items returned and the amount to be refunded.
The money will then be refunded by the same payment method used to make the initial purchase. It may take up to 8 to 10 working days from receipt of our Email for the refund to show up in your account.
For technical and administrative reasons, complaints, exchanges or returns of online orders are not possible in C&A stores.
Yes – you can.
No, it isn't. In order to ensure a fast and correct processing of the returns, we ask our customers to always send their returns separately, basing on the original orders and using the shipping label, which can be found in the parcel or provided by our customer service.
Yes – you can also return underwear and swimwear. The items must be unworn and have the original label attached. You may of course try the items on.
If in exceptional cases, an item does not meet our high-quality standards, you can of course submit a complaint within the statutory warranty period (24 months) – this also applies to reduced merchandise. Note: the statutory warranty period for Sweden is 36 months.
You will not incur any costs. Please contact our Customer Service team. They will send you the necessary returns documentation. For technical and administrative reasons, it is not possible to make a complaint about online orders in our C&A stores.
Please bear in mind that we can only take back goods that are unworn and with the original label attached. Any obvious marks like makeup and lipstick stains or odours will render the item unsaleable. If this is the case, we will return the item to the customer and retain the purchase price as compensation.
The refund will be issued via the same payment method used to make the initial purchase.
Damage in transit
Delivery via DHL
If your parcel is damaged and one or more items are missing from the delivery, we would ask you to make an appropriate claim with your local Post Office. For liability and insurance reasons, this claim must be made at your local Post Office within 7 days (following delivery). As proof, please present the package in the condition it was delivered to you.
Afterwards, please send the damage claim by Email or by post to the following address:
C&A Online Shop
Once we have received your damage claim, we will send you an Email confirmation and review the case together with DHL. As soon as the issue has been resolved with DHL, we will inform you immediately of the outcome.