Feel good quality
Approx. 50% more sustainable raw materials
Fashion for your entire family
Looks that suit you
FAQs – Our customers’ most frequently asked questions
Of course! You can return unworn items within 30 days and without giving a reason – this also applies to reduced merchandise. Please note that you have to cover the costs of returning the items back to us. For technical and administrative reasons, returns of online orders are not possible in C&A stores.
This is how it works:
- Fill in the returns form supplied and pop it into the parcel together with the item being returned.
- Seal the parcel securely and take it to your preferred shipping partner.
- Please note that you have to cover the costs of returning the items back to us by yourself.
Once we have received the items in our logistics centre, a refund is initiated immediately. You will first receive a confirmation email to notify you of the number of items returned and the amount to be refunded.
The money will then be refunded by the same payment method used to make the initial purchase. It may take up to 8 to 10 working days from receipt of our email for the refund to show up in your account.
Due to new stock arriving and returned goods, sold-out items can soon become available again. However, it is impossible to provide reliable information.
If you experience login issues or functional problems in the C&A Online Shop, it often helps to delete cookies. Please note that deleting cookies can also delete all items from your shopping cart.
The relevant instructions for the most popular browsers are as follows:
Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Open your Internet Explorer.
- Select the “Tools” button in the top right-hand corner of Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Safety button and then select “Delete browsing history”.
- Select the check boxes “Cookies” and “Website data”.
- Click on “Delete”.
Deleting cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Select the menu point “History” on the top right.
- Select menu point “Clear recent history”.
- Select “Everything”.
- Activate the checkbox for “Cookies”.
- Click on “Delete now”.
Deleting cookies in Google Chrome:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Select the menu point “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data” on the top right.
- Click the checkboxes for “Cookies”, “Other site data and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files”.
- In the menu at the top of the screen, select the amount of data you want to delete. Choose “beginning of time” to delete everything.
- Click on “Clear browsing data”.
Depending on the browser version, the options may differ slightly. If you are still having problems viewing our website despite these settings or if your browser is not included, we will be happy to assist you.
You can contact us by phone or email. Our Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday from 08:00-20:00 and Saturday from 08:00-16:00. Please bear in mind that our Customer Service is available only in English:Croatia: +385-1-5544210
Czech Republic: +420-2-34709591
Sweden: +46-8-52502421Denmark: +45-78794104
(chargeable according to your phone contract)