• The new collection named ‘Love the future again’ is focusing on timeless and affordable clothing and offers an effortless, fashionable, and versatile wardrobe for the everyday life.
• The collection is mainly based on natural fabrics and colours based on three macrotrends: Nature, Empowerment and Universal Healing
• C&A has already updated more than 730 stores over the past 18 months
• The company is well on track with its modernisation plan, proving its commitment to an omnichannel approach built on a strong and state-of-the-art store portfolio.
• With the new brand campaign “You Do You & We Do The Fashion”, C&A will tomorrow launch the next step of its modernization strategy.
• The repositioning underpins the ambition to become a European consumer-centric fashion brand where consumers do not need to make compromises between a superior price value, modern and natural styles.
• It also highlights C&A’s perpetual commitment to values such as quality, and affordability but also sustainability and inclusiveness.
● C&A joins forces with Zalando Partner Program.
● After establishing a successful collaboration with the Zalando Connected Retail program, C&A now has direct access to the partner’s logistics network via Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS).
● Rollout in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, France and Italy.
After having been the target of organized customs fraud committed by unknown perpetrators, C&A Serbia had no choice but to file for insolvency today.