C&A has signed the renewed Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh (“Accord”) immediately after concluding negotiations. The new version comes into effect on 1 September 2021 and will extend the existing agreement for a further two years.
• Great sense of sympathy and willingness to help among employees
• Care bags with essential clothes distributed to people in Germany’s Ahrtal region
• Belgium: People in emergency shelters provided with blankets and pillows
The fashion company C&A today announced the launch of its new 2028 Global Sustainability Strategy for key markets in Europe, Brazil, Mexico and China. Meanwhile, taking a look back at previous years, C&A also reports that it had achieved most of the goals it had set for 2020, as detailed in its latest Global Sustainability Report, published today.
• Non-profit organisation Fashion Revolution has reviewed 250 of the largest fashion brands and retailers
• Ranking focuses on supply chain and approach to a range of social and environmental issues
• C&A among leading brands with a score of 65%
• C&A is recognised as leading the shift towards more sustainable materials
• Material Change Insights Report provides one of the most comprehensive and data-supported analyses of how the industry is progressing in its shift to preferred materials
• Forever Denim collection highlights C&A’s position as one of the textile industry’s leaders in sustainability