Dusseldorf, 14 October 2021 – The Board of C&A AG is pleased to announce the appointment of Diane de Saint Victor as Non-Executive Director, effective 14 October 2021. She brings over 30 years of international experience as a leader in different businesses to the Board. During her career Diane worked at industry companies such as Thales, General Electric, Honeywell, SCA and Airbus. In 2020, she left the position of Executive Committee Member - General Counsel and Company Secretary at ABB after a 13-year tenure.
C&A has signed the renewed Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh (“Accord”) immediately after concluding negotiations. The new version comes into effect on 1 September 2021 and will extend the existing agreement for a further two years.
• Great sense of sympathy and willingness to help among employees
• Care bags with essential clothes distributed to people in Germany’s Ahrtal region
• Belgium: People in emergency shelters provided with blankets and pillows
The fashion company C&A today announced the launch of its new 2028 Global Sustainability Strategy for key markets in Europe, Brazil, Mexico and China. Meanwhile, taking a look back at previous years, C&A also reports that it had achieved most of the goals it had set for 2020, as detailed in its latest Global Sustainability Report, published today.
• Non-profit organisation Fashion Revolution has reviewed 250 of the largest fashion brands and retailers
• Ranking focuses on supply chain and approach to a range of social and environmental issues
• C&A among leading brands with a score of 65%