Find this information in your language by choosing here:
Information about the current COVID-19 situation
All our stores are open for you again. If anything changes, we will inform you here.
To ensure the safety of customers and employees, several measures have been put in place in the shops, such as:
- Limited number of customers per shop
- Differentiated access and exit routes to and from the shop
- Installation of methacrylate screens at all checkouts
- Hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance, fitting rooms and checkouts
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the shop according to official regulations
We appreciate your help in making shopping at C&A a safe experience for everyone. Here are some steps you can take:
- Please keep a safe distance, at least 2 metres
- Always wear a face mask, properly covering your nose and mouth
- Pay by card or mobile phone, whenever possible
- As we have limited the number of customers in shop, we appreciate your patience if you are unable to access the shop immediately
No. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) there is no risk that our items are contaminated. The WHO has stated that there is no risk to those who receive packages delivered by courier.
We make sure that ordering online is safe. Packages are still being delivered as usual and all courier services have confirmed that, in order to avoid contact, recipients will not be required to sign any deliveries. We have also implemented additional health and hygiene measures in our warehouse and distribution centres to ensure our employees' safety. The World Health Organization has also confirmed that there is no reason to be concerned for those receiving packages delivered by courier.
At the moment we are able to deliver your order. Any updates will be promptly communicated to you.
Yes, you can expect the same time period as always. Once we have received the items in our logistics centre, a refund is initiated immediately.
You will first receive a confirmation email to notify you of the number of items returned and the amount to be refunded. The money will then be refunded by the same payment method used to make the initial purchase. Please note that it may take up to 8 to 10 working days from receipt of our email for the refund to show up in your account.