Transformation Leader (m/f/d) Range & Sustainability
- Location: Düsseldorf
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
We see ourselves as sparringpartners for our peers in our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf and Brussels. In our daily business we focus on equality, fairness, openness and mutual trust.
As transformation leader you are responsible for the definition of the 'what'' and the ‘how’ of the strategic pillar Range & Sustainability of C&A's Strategy and Transformation Program. Accountable to co-define C&A's R&S Strategy and its execution maps, and accountable to review key projects for the Range & Sustainability domain (including Range, Sourcing, Merchandise, Design, Quality, and Sustainability) from a PMO perspective.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Co-define key Range & Sustainability strategies together with c-level Business Leader to ensure achieving growth and performance targets
- Be a sparring partner for leadership in the Range & Sustainability pillar in order to provide expert support
- Review inside-out and outside-in research, benchmarks, analysis, and diagnostics in order to ensure deliverables and competitive advantage
- Review and co-define the project set-up for key strategic projects resulting from the Range & Sustainability strategy to ensure a clear project structure and execution
- Provide guidance to Transformation Managers in Range & Sustainability on project roadmap and milestone planning to achieve project deliverables
- Provide support and review the Range & Sustainability projects progress, key milestones, resources, budgets, costs, risks, implementation plan and dependencies to ensure objectives are met within the expected time, budget and quality
- Set clear project management tool set, process and implementation standards to ensure all project objectives are met within the expected quality
- Ensure alignment of all project roadmaps and timelines for related projects and strategies together with relevant Transformation Managers to ensure a seamless execution of all projects
- Safeguard consistency of project deliverables with overall C&A Strategy in order to ensure alignment with strategy for long-term business growth
- Lead, coach and develop the R&S Transformation team ensuring high performance and motivation
- Conduct stakeholder management for R&S to have all relevant stakeholders appropriately on board
What we expect from you
- University degree in business, economics, organisation, or equivalent
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in strategy definition and/or project management Office, combined with previous work experience in strategy, organisation, or human resources
- Experience in managing a team, working in crossfunctional teams, conducting stakeholder management and advising C-level management in a high-paced environment
- Proficiency in analytically structuring content and preparing executive decision papers, stakeholder or status updates
- Preferred: Previous exposure to fashion, consumer goods or other retail industries
- Fluent in English, oral and written
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.