Personal Assistant (m/f/d) - Transformation Office
- Location: Düsseldorf
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
We see ourselves as sparringpartners for our peers in our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf and Brussels. In our daily business we focus on equality, fairness, openness and mutual trust.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Support in day-to-day business by organizing and maintaining the Agenda
- Coordination and scheduling of appointments internal (1:1s, Team Meetings, etc.) and external as well as Project Meetings
- Correspondence in German and English up to Management Level
- Coordinating between stakeholders and manage timely fulfilment of deliverables
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Preparing travel expense reports
- Completion of all organizational and administrative tasks e.g. maintaining distribution lists, Meeting support (organizing facilities, arranging refreshments, etc.)
- Independent and proactive preparation and follow-up of meetings (national and international) and presentations
- Onboarding (Staff & Consultants)
- Creation and maintenance of the Corporate Calendar
- Organizing Team events, on- and off-site
- Involvement in Projects e.g. Process Performance Reviews
What we expect from you
- Commercial education or university degree in related fields together with a sound professional experience as an executive assistant
- Coordination, organization and exceptional time management skills to take over all necessary general administrative and secretarial tasks
- Proactive familiarization with new topics, flexibility and ability to work under pressure, high service orientation
- Experience in project work and support in project management
- Strong communication skills in German and English allowing effective working relationships with a variety of operational stakeholders
- Very good handling of MS-Office applications
- Routine in national and international travel planning, booking and accounting
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.