Digital Payment Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Düsseldorf, Remote
Here at C&A we’re embracing the digital transformation taking place across the retail sector, whilst also ensuring we don’t lose sight of our heritage.
“Let’s build the future together - the best is yet to come”
As the Digital Payments Manager, you will lead, coordinate and monitor the availability and functionality of up to 20 different payment methods in 20 countries and multiple currencies to offer customers a seamless and convenient shopping experience. Lead all relevant tasks and control mechanisms to ensure continuous technical and operational performance throughout all affected backend systems and interfaces.
What will you be doing:
- Work on the expansion of new payment methods to continuously develop the business and enhance growth.
- Lead and drive the Incident Management and bug solving with all affected IT departments and financial partners to ensure operational performance.
- Work on the implementation of new technical and finance-related processes to ensure continuous business improvements.
- Coordinate the daily business, work on occurring tasks and make sure that all process are running by monitoring respective reports and KPI's and organise testings in order to ensure good operational performance.
- Develop and maintain healthy collaborative relationships with internal departments and 3rd party companies in order to guarantee successful implementations and identify challenges at an early stage.
- Participate and contribute with expertise in C&A projects in order to contribute operational expertise.
- Monitor and coordinate the performance of 3rd party companies in order to ensure strong and stable business performance.
We would love to speak to those with a blend of some or all of the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in eCommerce business in general, IT, finance-related or accounting areas
- Good English and German skills, both written and oral
- Analytical thinking with a constant strive for improvement
- Good communication and moderation skills
- Result-oriented with time and self-management skills
This is an opportunity for you to join us on a truly exciting digital transformation, where you’ll be able to leave footprints that last and contribute significantly to our digital vision. As well as knowing that you played a key part in the evolution of one ofEurope's most recognisable retail brands, you will also enjoy:
- An international and inspirational working environment
- An in-depth induction into your life at C&A
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and remote working options
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.