- Location: Düsseldorf
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we develop new trends whilst focusing on sustainability along the value chain of our products.
People & Culture is to ensure organization-wide alignment, cohesion and movement regarding the evolution of the working environment (internal and external), business agenda (goals, challenges, issues & opportunities) and organization strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing HR Systems and Operations Domain to operationally drive HR digitalization related projects and programs as well as taking over responsibility for the projects. You will be working closely with the lead of HR Systems and Operations and the team of HRIS Specialists. As part of this team, you will be responsible for strategic HRIS systems/platform along with defining processes and requirements while providing first level support.
• Support the lead of HR Systems and Operations in defining the HR Roadmap and consult on the choice of software at the central level.
• Project Management in HR Digital transformation on full C&A European level for selected projects and sub projects.
• Own the strategic HR system (Success Factors) and be the central interface to IT within HR.
• Ad hoc reporting and analytics.
• Performs data reviews and corrections. Supports local HR in sticking to master data governance policy, consult on data structure changes.
• Internal consultant in People and Culture process enchantments and solution design.
• Performs technical training and change management.
What we expect from you:
• University degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
• Good knowledge regarding Success Factors – Module Performance & Goals/Learning Management/Onboarding.
• Strong analytical and solution driven skills with a high ability for data.
• Very good knowledge of HR Reporting and Metrics.
• Excellent knowledge of using excel for analysis.
• Fluent English Language.
At C&A you can look forward to:
• An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment.
• A positive working atmosphere where our different backgrounds and competences help us face challenges and find innovative solutions.
• Flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
• You report directly into the Head of HR Systems and Operations, who reports into the Chief People & Culture Officer.
• In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass.
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.