Working Student (m/f/d) Device Inventory & Testing
- Location: Düsseldorf
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
In this position, you will support our IT Support Services team in the power testing of home office devices.
Please note: This position requires you to be present in our head office in Düsseldorf on 2-3 days between Monday and Thursday and between 8 am and 1 pm.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Writing down the name of the employee, the type and the serial number when the employee hands in the hardware for testing
- Transferring the devices to one of our testers and then returning them to the registered user
- In the event of faults, contacting the relevant department for repair or replacement
What we expect from you
- You are a registered student at a university
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You like to communicate with people from different departments
- Fluency in English rounds off your profile, knowledge of German is a plus
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.