Network Engineer (m/f/d)
- Location: Düsseldorf
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Planning, designing and optimising the global Cisco network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/WLAN) and ensuring high availability
- Conception of future-oriented cloud network technologies (e.g. Direct Connect, Express Route, Local Breakout etc.)
- Technical management in larger projects with technical project management in the implementation phase
- Monitoring, maintenance and care of the Cisco/Meraki Enterprise environment
- Development of individual network solutions and company-wide standards
- Setting up and monitoring Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Identification, analysis and solution of network problems
- Cooperation with international service providers
What we expect of you
- Completed technical university studies or comparable training
- Very good knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, WLAN, VoIP, QoS), routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP) and in the area of Cisco IOS
- CISCO CCNP certification or comparable certification from other manufacturers is an advantage
- Several years of practical and sound experience in large enterprise networks
- Strong interest in planning activities as well as independent and solution-oriented working style
- Good knowledge of network security
- Experience in the firewall environment (Cisco ASA) is desirable
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.