Manager Copywriting (m/f/d)
- Location: Düsseldorf
We build on traditions as long as they don´t stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
The ideal candidate is a creative and communications expert with an outstanding mastery of writing, editing and grammar and will be responsible for crafting compelling brand content across all channels. The ideal candidate will inspire creative excellence by producing copy that is on brand, imaginative and captivating for the relevant audience.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Coordinate, manage and copywrite for all communications projects and strong attention to grammar, SEO, and channel guidelines
- Support and develop a deep understanding of the C&A brand voice
- Manage ongoing creative feedback, intake high volume of requests, manage tight deadlines, and understand strategic initiatives while providing multiple creative solutions
- Understand the continually evolving customer and adapt the C&A tone of voice depending on its final content destination
What we expect from you
- Excellent English and German writing, communication and proofreading skills with an outstanding grasp of spelling, grammar, syntax, and writing compelling copy
- Digitally savvy with existing and emerging social media platforms
- Mac proficient and expert in Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Expert knowledge of converting creative content into various digital channels and touchpoints
- Extensive knowledge of content creation tools such as Figma and Filestage
- Understanding of online marketing best practices including email campaigns, SEO, SEM and keyword targeting
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.