Scrum Master (m/f/d) Business Intelligence
- Location: Düsseldorf
Here at C&A we’re embracing the digital transformation taking place across the retail sector, whilst also ensuring we don’t lose sight of our heritage.
“Let’s build the future together - the best is yet to come”
C&A is on a journey to put data at the heart of its decision making across the organisation, leveraging data to deliver insight which focuses on problem areas within the business to deliver maximum value and return on investment. If you tackle things proactively, always with the aim to solve problems in a customer, goal and team-oriented way, you could be our next Scrum Master - Business Intelligence.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Optimising the collaboration within the agile teams in a way that the generated value is optimised and maximised
- Leading agile ceremonies with personal empathy, promoting the agile mindset of the individual employees and managers
- Encouraging employee interactions, supporting teams, asking questions and moderating/optimising communication processes and removing obstacles
- Supporting/coaching team members and encouraging them regarding their self-organization, acceptance of responsibility and personal development
- Application of the agile manifesto; agile principles are important components of your work
You are an all-rounder in the development and conception of agile working methods and you help to optimise and further expand agile processes with your proactive and solution-oriented approach. With your empathic personality you support others to grow beyond themselves.
We would love to speak to those with a blend of some or all of the following:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master or team coach in an agile BI environment
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM)
- A strong empathic personality, strong communication and moderation skills as well as assertiveness
- Great organisational skills, a structured way of working and high problem-solving ability
- Very good German and English skills
- Experience with JIRA would be a bonus
- You are familiar with the guiding principles of the Agile concept
This is an opportunity for you to join us on a truly exciting digital transformation, where you’ll be able to leave footprints that last and contribute significantly to our digital vision.. As well as knowing that you played a key part in the evolution of one of Europe’s most recognisable retail brands, you will also enjoy:
- An international and inspirational working environment
- An in-depth induction into your life at C&A
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and remote working options
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.