Here at C&A we’re embracing the digital transformation taking place across the retail sector, whilst also ensuring we don’t lose sight of our heritage.
“Let’s build the future together - the best is yet to come”
You will work as a Specialist in the "Integration Enablement Team" – C&A’s MuleSoft Center 4 Enablement. The team accompanies and supports the project teams in the solution design, in the exchange with external partners and in the implementation of the integration applications. In the role of Senior Integration Specialist you multiply knowledge of existing guidelines, support teams in their integration application development and absorb what you have learned in the projects in order to continuously improve the work of your team and make it come alive for all C&A MuleSoft Developers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As a Senior Integration Specialist you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing for integrations and making sure they conform to the functional specifications, using your own initiative and through supporting the team.
- You will act as a subject matter expert within the Integration Enablement Team, who steps in if project developers encounter problems. You are the go to person if a real expert is needed.
- To multiply your in-depth know-how you help us maintain our MuleSoft-wiki-knowledge-base
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test, and debug programs.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of minor modifications/enhancements to support non-project based business requirements
What we expect of you
- Experience using Mulesoft including design of APIs and ability to apply API & Integration best practices
- Hands-on knowledge of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Very good communication and documentation skills and a passion for giving support to other developers
- Experience developing, testing, and deploying MuleSoft applications using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures for high-quality software development
- Fluent English and German
This is an opportunity for you to join us on a truly exciting digital transformation, where you’ll be able to leave footprints that last and contribute significantly to our digital vision. As well as knowing that you played a key part in the evolution of one ofEurope's most recognisable retail brands, you will also enjoy:
- An international and inspirational working environment
- An in-depth induction into your life at C&A
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and remote working options
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.