We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
As an Application Administrator you’re responsible to keep C&A's PLM system alive. Although, it's a software from the shelf, it requires a significant amount of care and daily maintenance to keep it running properly.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Consulting the business representatives while capturing their application requirements
- Configuring and customising the software according to business requirements
- Creating the build and perform the build deployment on your development and testing server
- Handover deliverables to software vendor cloud services team for productional deployments
- Support while productional deployments, help with solving database issues and troubleshooting together with software vendor support centre
- Supporting and advising operation and project management in feasibility statements, effort estimations and development timelines
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect from you
- Good knowledge of Linux\Unix OS and a good understanding of Oracle SQL database
- Experience of working on Integrations (Rest webservice)
- Communicative and preferring working in xfunctional and international teams
- Fluent business English
- Keen on learning new techniques