Here at C&A we are on a mission. A mission to completely transform our digital offering and significantly improve customer experience across all of our digital touchpoints. This is an opportunity to join an organisation steeped in history but really looking to modernise within the online world, where the consumer will be at the forefront of everything we do. Where the customer journey 'begins' at the point of purchase and doesn't simply end. As we go through our Digital Transformation, you will be given the autonomy & creative freedom to make a personal and direct impact.
As an Application Expert you’re responsible to keep C&A's PLM system alive. Although, it's a software from the shelf, it requires a significant amount of care and daily maintenance to keep it running properly.
This Opportunity Will Give You The Chance To:
- Consulting the business representatives while capturing their application requirements
- Configuring and customising the software according to business requirements
- Creating the build and perform the build deployment on your development and testing server
- Handover deliverables to software vendor cloud services team for productional deployments
- Support while productional deployments, help with solving database issues and troubleshooting together with software vendor support centre
- Supporting and advising operation and project management in feasibility statements, effort estimations and development timelines
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass
We would love to speak to those with:
- Good knowledge of Linux\Unix OS and a good understanding of Oracle SQL database
- Experience of working on Integrations (Rest webservice)
- Communicative and preferring working in xfunctional and international teams
- Fluent business English
- Keen on learning new techniques
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender- balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio- economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.