We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way. In order to provide our customers with an individual and sustainable shopping experience, our teams’ focus lies on the innovative and creative improvement of our Omnichannel-Concept.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Support the development and implementation of a sustainability strategy that is aligned with the company's business objectives and that ensures we are delivering on our commitments.
- Collaborate on the execution of strategic communication plans, messages and materials required for the successful rollout of company campaigns, events and special project activities and coordinate final deliveries among the other teams in the company involve in the sustainability projects
- Monitor trends, identify innovative approaches, analyze internal and external feedback and create strategy adjustments proposals.
- Work closely with Global team and Corporate Communication team to identify and align the communication and Marketing approach and activities.
- Provide regular updates and communicate with the countries to ensure that local strategies are aligned with the company's business objectives
- Collaborate with countries communications teams and subject matter experts to find opportunities to proactively communicate the sustainability strategy
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- University degree in marketing, advertising, PR, (optional) Master in sustainability or Fashion
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong online affinity & knowledge of digital trends
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Open minded to continuous change and improvement
- Positive forward-looking mindset with "can do" attitude
- Fluent in English (and at least one more language, preferably German or Spanish)