We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way. In order to provide our customers with an individual and sustainable shopping experience, our teams’ focus lies on the innovative and creative improvement of our Omnichannel-Concept.
At C&A we are passionate about providing the best possible experience for our consumers. Since we are growing strongly, we are looking for several Digital Product Managers/ Product Owners for different parts of our journey (e.g. Explore, Checkout, Loyalty, Fit, Company Page) to further shape the experience of our digital platforms and touchpoints.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- You are responsible for a dedicated part of the consumer journey, where you drive the webshop experience and delight our consumers with state-of-the art features and functionalities
- From our overall digital strategy, you drive the product vision, strategy and roadmap for your part of the journey. You identify opportunities for growth and innovation, discover what our users need, engage with stakeholders. You decide and prioritize what to build next
- Together with your squad, consisting of i.e. UX/UI designers, researchers and the tech team you create and deliver highly engaging digital products that are customer-centric and drive business value, from hypothesis to implementation (incl. User Acceptance Testing) and ensure its business readiness
- A squad in our world consists of several product manages. Working as digital product manager you have a strong focus on strategy, product discovery and story creation. One product manager in a squad additionally holds the scrum role as product owner and is responsible to communicate the voice of the consumer to the tech team, steers scrum ceremonies and optimizes the output of the tech team.
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect from you
- Experience as Product Manager/ Product Owner preferably for a transaction-based digital platform
- Proven track record in developing and delivering digital products with agile methods
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative research and keen on evaluating the metrics of your work
- Optimizer by heart, you formulate crisp user stories and exhaustive acceptance criteria
- Solid understanding of technology and UX - and you find it easy to bridge between business stakeholders and your tech team
- Comfortable handling internal and external stakeholders and their competing needs
- Fluent in English, and preferably speak German