We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
We see ourselves as sparringpartners for our peers in our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf and Brussels. In our daily business we focus on equality, fairness, openness and mutual trust.
Your responsibilities at C&A:
- Developing and implementing European Category Strategy with clear objectives on cost and cash efficiencies in partnership with the Store Fulfillment organization
- Establishing a comprehensive roadmap of sourcing initiatives to shape the Store Investment cost structure
- Developing and implementing Procurement sourcing toolkits, templates to drive standardization and best practice scale up opportunities
- Developing Category Procurement KPI Dashboard with the methodology behind in collaboration with the budget owner/Store fulfilment team and Finance Reporting.
- Introduce contemporary sourcing techniques and solutions for Store fulfilment categories including options like e-sourcing, digital collaborative platforms
- Develop Category Spend Tree Visibility and Procurement Analytics to support sourcing strategies and tactics
- Introduce standard high-end Contract templates with the strategic partners (i.e. Master Head of Agreements, General Terms and Conditions, etc)
- Develop highly collaborative partnerships with Store fulfillment organization and other functions involved to promote Procurement role in value creation by setting up regular routines and shared targets across the teams
What we Expect from you
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role in similar category and geography with exposure to Marketing/Trade Marketing/Retail Procurement incl. examples of the Strategic Sourcing Initiatives and Impact created
- Knowledge of i-sourcing tools
- People leadership experience is preferable
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to manage complex data and drive insights
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Fluent in English, ideally also fluent in German
At C&A you can look forward to
An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
In-depth induction into your new role
A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
The option to work from home
In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass