We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we develop new trends whilst focusing on sustainability along the value chain of our products.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Support the team in the creation and execution of the Digital and Social Media content for 11 markets
- Content alignment processes with internal and external (agency) stakeholders
- Content planning and distribution via Social Media Tools for all channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter)
- Support in creating internal campaign reports and applying learnings
- Involvement and leading marketing projects with social media focus.
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect from you
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a related field (for example Fashion Management)
- Love and passion for marketing, social media and digital trends
- Strong communication skills, team worker and pro-active mindset
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Knowledge in excel and power point and any social media tools is a plus
- Fluent in English; an additional language is a plus