We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we develop new trends whilst focusing on sustainability along the value chain of our products.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Proactively lead, own and take responsibility for all quality related enquiries, issues and solutions for the divisional business unit with regard to product standards and global processes
- Manage the two way reporting between the product standard team and the division /HUB’s to ensure new information, initiatives or requirements are delivered/shared
- Represent C&A on Domestic, European, or International industry standard committees to ensure C&A is at the forefront of new test methods and standards.
- Observe and analyze competitor environment from a quality perspective, customer insights and historical data to proactively develop market intelligence relating to the needs of the C&A quality requirements
- Manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines to ensure smooth cooperation of all direct reports along all interfaces
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- Over 5 years consecutive experience in a retail or supply chain quality function
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years in clothing retail (fashion/lifestyle)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in textiles, clothing, or quality
- Working knowledge of fabrics, garments, accessories or footwear and the associated quality/safety legislation that impacts C&A in the retail countries
- Good self-organization, time management and work structuring skills to deliver to deadlines