Become our new
Assistant Designer Basic/Athleisure (m/f/d) - limited to two years
Imagine your designs walking down the world's largest catwalk every day – the street. Do you like the sound of that? Then you should definitively design for us. C&A makes fashion for everyone, while respecting our suppliers and the environment. Join us!
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Extensively research and identify emerging trends in silhouettes, shapes, fabrics, details, and colours, and be able to clearly communicate and present your ideas in a compelling and inspiring way
- Create design flats and tech packs using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Build and update design presentation boards and assist in the preparation of meetings
- Maintain and track all designs in Product Lifecycle Management system
- Support in researching and creating seasonal design menu of fabrics, details, colours, and shapes
What we expect from you:
- A college degree in Fashion Design or any other related field
- Excellent organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail and follow through in execution
- An artistic hand, strong sense of colour and style as well as strong critical thinking and swift problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator (CS6 minimum), Photoshop and MS office.
- Speak and write fluently in English
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international working environment (plus individual additions)
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role and you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of trainings
- A positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and corporate events
- A listening ear to your ideas and an opportunity to discuss them
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts, an above-average salary package, a subsidised canteen, a public transport travel pass, and the option to work from home
Sounds interesting? We thought so. So, what are you waiting for?
Apply here and upload your English CV and portfolio today. Don’t let us wait too long because we can hardly wait to meet you.
Questions? Please check out our website www.canda.com for detailed information.