C&A was founded in 1841, and is now one of the leading fashion companies in Europe. C&A currently has around 1,500 stores in 18 European countries, and employs over 30,000 people throughout Europe. In Germany alone holding around 450 stores, C&A ranks among the largest and leading fashion businesses.
We are looking for support within the unit eCommerce Marketing Communications in Düsseldorf at C&A Mode GmbH and Co.KG. The creative and dynamic unit is responsible for the conception, creation and delivery of all aspects of the eCommerce marketing mix and other digital marketing channels in a 360-degree manner based on brand and commercial targets as well as analytical insights. The unit is divided into campaign management, product communication as well as creative design and asset production.
eCommerce Catalogue Photo Production Manager (m/f)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Holds agency accountable for the creation of highly engaging web-catalogue product presentation for the ecommerce business based on overarching style guides
- Oversees and directs the agencies creation of photo and video production in partnership with eCom Merchandise Management, Copywriting and eCom Customer User Experience
- Partners with Marketing and Merchandising team members to develop together with UL eCom Marketing Communication and update photo/video style guides for brand and commercial initiatives including agency kick-off, creative brief process, scheduling and consolidation of feedback
- Leads in alignment with UL eCom Marketing Communication the creative imagery production that spans across multiple types of subject matter, from lifestyle photography to product videos to be included in all media channels (on-and offline)
- In partnership with the UL eCom Marketing Communications and our agency establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results and to ensure brand consistency
- Responsible for day-to-day QA of all guest-facing web-catalogue imagery via image tool
- Builds strong relationships with ecommerce Merchandise Management, Customer User Experience, Brand and Marketing Europe and Germany
- Supports and contributes to overall company initiatives such as presentation of new product lines to meet commercial targets and increase conversion
- Conducts competitive market research and fosters trends while gathering learnings from eCommerce Merchandise Management as basis for future improvements
- Encourage critical thinking and problem solving in others and ensure cross-functional collaboration within department & sub-department by managing functional daily team operations
WHO YOU ARE
- A Bachelor´s degree and at least 2 years of dedicated work experience in online companies, media or design agencies and creative background preferably in Fashion
- Solid experience in project management and photo production
- Strong experience in marketing with a background in e-Commerce
- Experience in working together with agencies
- Basic leadership / management skills and presentation skills
- Open minded to continuous change and improvement
- Has a creative eye and very good judgement on asset quality
- Good self-organization and work structuring skills
- Positive forward-looking mindset and Team spirit
- Fluent in English, preferably fluent in German
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) and advanced Lotus Notes skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We promise you
- a fascinating and rewarding job within a fast-paced international work environment.
- You receive comprehensive on-the-job training,
- An attractive remuneration package – plus benefits –
- as well as a positive working environment filled with friendly, helpful colleagues.
Please apply online and upload your CV and cover letter including your salary expectation as well as your availability.