This is an opportunity to join one of Europe's most widely recognised retail organisations going through a company wide technical transformation.
You will join our wider Testing team as a Test Manager where you will be assigned to an SAP implementation programme. This team is tasked with ensuring the successful implementation of our SAP solution and ensuring that the old world works with the new.
- Planning and supporting the SAP test environment with a focus on integration and legacy testing
- Effective prioritisation, creating an effective test plan to ensure that the right integrations happen in a timely fashion
- Continuously developing and enhancing test governance and test processes. You will have the opportunity to take full ownership here
- Managing multiple stakeholders from both an internal and external perspective
- Coaching and developing other members of the testing team
- Utilising a mixture of manual and automated testing practices across a range of both new and legacy applications and systems
What We Can Offer:
- The opportunity to join a complex technical environment and help deliver a large scale technical implementation for a well known and much loved organisation
- Lots of autonomy with regards to approach and deciding what will bring about the best results
- Very flexible hybrid working options
- A collaborative and supportive environment where a major technical transformation is sponsored and genuinely supported right from the very top
- Working within a large, complex technical environment with an understanding of how legacy tech needs to function alongside newer applications/ systems
- Experience of integration testing as part of an SAP implementation
- Experience of working within a senior capacity, having ownership of the test environment and processes/ governance
- Manual and Automated testing experience
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.