This is an opportunity to join one of Europe's most widely recognised fashion brands going through a huge modernisation programme and digital/ technical transformation.
This is an opportunity to join our highly regarded Tech & Transformation team and gain exposure to a range of IT projects. If you are motivated by technical delivery and thrive in large, complex technical environments, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Planning and managing projects for the implementation of IT solutions in an international environment (mainly software selection, integration and introduction).
- Project responsibility for project results in close cooperation with external vendors, user representatives and Software Development.
- Operational project management (including budget & project monitoring, status reporting, steering meetings & workshops)
- Further development of existing PM governance, project management methodology and related processes and tools
What We Can Offer:
- The opportunity to deliver across a range of IT projects over time, collaborating with multiple business domains
- Lots of autonomy with regards to approach and deciding what will bring about the best results
- The opportunity to join a loved and very well known fashion brand currently going through an exciting technical transformation
- Very flexible hybrid working options
- Working within a large/ complex technical environment
- Experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong delivery track record
- SAP implementations/ integrations (nice to have)
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.