We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we develop new trends whilst focusing on sustainability along the value chain of our products.
A comfortable shopper and user experience only comes about in the right environment: Our IT team ensures a functioning IT landscape for all.
Keep the design, logistics and sales processes running with us - just as the IT systems of our employees (m/f/d).
These are your tasks with us
- Supporting the IT solutions of the European C&A head office (computers, mobile devices, printers and other peripherals)
- Support of roll-outs and related project planning tasks
- Support in second-level support
- Error analysis & troubleshooting as well as documentation in the ticket system
- Asset management (hardware procurement and inventory management incl. documentation in the CMDB)
What makes you the perfect match
- A successfully completed apprenticeship or studies in the IT sector (e.g. IT specialist system integration) and ideally already some previous work experience in this area
- You have knowledge of Windows, MacOS, iOS as well as experience with ticket systems (e.g. Atlassian Jira)
- Initial experience in asset and mobile device management as well as with the basics in the Microsoft environment and in the use of the Active Directory are a plus, but not mandatory
- You have a strong service orientation, team spirit and commitment.
- Fluency in German and English
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.