"We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way."
We are looking for an Omni Marketing Manager with at least 1-3 years of professional experience to support the Omni Marketing Manager and ensure the successful execution of centrally developed creative concepts, media strategy and planning in the marketing calendar.
As Omni Marketing Manager, you will support the Omni Marketing Lead by acting as a Brand Ambassador, Advocate, Gatekeeper and Marketing sparring partner for the Benelux Market thinking always from a consumer but also a digital perspective when collaborating and executing campaigns and activations locally. Translate an understanding and synthesis of C&A Europe's strategy, and consumer and marketing campaigns into the local market and act as the first point of contact within the assigned market on all marketing related topics.
What will you do?
- Continuously update and manage the Marketing Calendar of the assigned market, in collaboration with Marketing and the Omni Marketing Lead, based on centrally developed concepts, campaigns, media strategy and planning
- Lead, align and co-create together with the Omni Market Lead successful European activations and events as opposed to unique National activations, to best leverage the resources and ideas cross border and build the C&A Brand consistently
- Ensure strategies and content are always 'fit for purpose' for all Omni Marketing activities within the Benelux Market
- Ensure collaboration with the regional functions of Planning and Visual Merchandising on local requirements where needed and report to Marketing when central support is required
- Manage communication and proactively express, share and represent local market needs towards the Omni Market Lead.
You have minimum :
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fluency in Dutch or French, with an active knowledge of the other national language and English.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in a marketing role in an environment primarily focused on omni-channel marketing execution and management.
- Strong communication skills and understanding of retail, media channels and digital marketing.
- A good understanding of traditional and digital channels as well as brand and performance in the Benelux market.
- Operational experience in the fashion retail sector is preferred
What can you expect @ C&A?
- An exciting job in an international working environment
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Working with an open and driven team, who add fun to work every day
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- Learning & development opportunities through our C&A academy
We offer you :
- An attractive salary package, including a smartphone with subscription, a homeworking allowance, additional insurances and a yearly bonus.
- 20% discount for staff in all C&A shops in Belgium.
For generations, C&A has been a successful family business and a leader in fashionable and affordable clothing. We do this by listening and responding to our customers' needs. By putting people and the planet first, we set the tone for the future of the fashion industry. C&A looks to the future and is the market leader in sustainable fashion and organic cotton.