This is an opportunity to join one of Europe's most widely recognised fashion brands going through a huge modernisation programme and digital/ technical transformation.
This is an opportunity to join our highly regarded Tech & Transformation team and gain exposure to a range of technical projects. If you are motivated by technical delivery and thrive in large, complex technical environments, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Planning and managing projects for the implementation of IT solutions in an international environment (mainly software selection, integration and introduction).
- Project responsibility for project results in close cooperation with external vendors, user representatives and Software Development.
- Operational project management (including budget & project monitoring, status reporting, steering meetings & workshops)
- Further development of existing PM governance, project management methodology and related processes and tools
What We Can Offer:
- The opportunity to deliver across a range of technical projects over time, collaborating with multiple business domains
- Lots of autonomy with regards to approach and deciding what will bring about the best results
- The opportunity to join a loved and very well known fashion brand currently going through an exciting technical transformation
- Very flexible hybrid working options
- Working within a large/ complex technical environment
- Experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong delivery track record
- SAP implementations/ integrations (nice to have)
As a global brand with fashion for everyone, we celebrate diversity and welcome people of all ages and abilities, all genders and sexual orientations, all ethnicities, and from all walks of life.