Digital Application Manager Marketplaces (m/f/d)
We at C&A believe that fashion should be accessible to everyone, everywhere. Every day, we are becoming a more agile, people-centric organization with empowered teams who create products that our customers love while staying true to our heritage.
Our Digital & Consumer domain brings together a dynamic team of 150 engineering, product and design experts who are passionate about product excellence as we create cutting-edge in-house solutions for our customer-centric platforms including iOS and Android apps and the C&A web shop.
We're looking for individuals who share our vision and join us on our journey. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact in the fashion industry, come join us at C&A.
About this role:
Join our digital team as a Digital Application Manager Marketplaces and take ownership of our evolving product data system, making it a key component of C&A's digital retail offering. In this role you will steer the marketplace application, managing and testing functionalities, and developing new features to enhance workflows. You will also oversee the integration and maintenance of marketplaces' product data from requirements gathering to final implementation.
- You will take operational ownership of our digital marketplace product data components and associated processes by driving the evolution of your application, processes, and interfaces and you understand how your marketplace application is embedded in the overall product and the digital strategy so that it can be translated into a prioritized and actionable roadmap
- Besides discovering own optimizations, you collaborate with peers and main stakeholders to understand their business problems and define technical solutions that deliver the highest value for our consumer and the business alike
- You are the single point of contact for our service provider. You manage the backlog and make sure that the planned Sprints are successful. You are responsible for the specification and after the implementation of new features you test, approve, and communicate these
- As a true Subject Matter Expert you act as a point of contact, enabling users across the business to become comfortable with new and existing systems and you are the operational contact person for everything around product data, product related processes as well as the integration of the marketplace application into the overall system architecture
- You support investigating why and where incidents occurred and help in incident-solving
- We're at the beginning of our journey into marketplaces, so you will be excited about the prospect of developing and growing your skill set as we evolve.
- We are looking for someone with good knowledge of master data management systems in a digital retail environment, product data and associated workflows, and an understanding of terminologies such as ERP-Systems, Interfaces, and transactional data structure
- You should have strong communication skills to engage both technical and operational colleagues and stakeholders and a flexible, open-minded attitude towards continuous change and improvement
- Good analytical, organizational and project management skills are an additional asset and are necessary to keep all different balls in the air
- It would be great if you bring an understanding of product data model mapping/matching to the needs of a marketplace, which also includes basic knowledge of the Product Onboarding Process for marketplaces
You can look forward to:
- At C&A, we embrace a positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- We support remote working options
- We are proud to say that we are a team with many different cultural backgrounds, and we have chosen English as our common working language
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organization where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.