We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we develop new trends whilst focusing on sustainability along the value chain of our products.
Purpose of Job
To ensure proper governance (‘who’) and timing (‘when’) of management decisions via proper governance and delivery of functional projects.
Your responsibilities at C&A:
- Driving the Projects for the People & Culture Function and ensuring proper time management
- Corporate Calendar/ Governance / E2E-model management for People & Culture Function
- Executive support for presentations to MT and AG Board
- Running Project assignments
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any function, Project Management experience is a plus.
- Great coordination, organization, and time management skills
- Proficiency in analytically structuring content and preparing executive decision papers, stakeholder or status updates
- Strong communication skills in English allowing effective working relationships with a variety of international stakeholders.
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organization where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home